i cant believe this happened

Marls
on 10/31/12 11:32 pm - Canada

I had the same type of call and I loved it because it gave me less time to think and worry and wonder.  I was considered a light weight at 237 lbs so being on Opti less than 2 weeks was apparently a non issue!! Enjoy and embrace!! It will be wonderful!

happypants
on 11/1/12 1:55 am - Ottawa, Canada

Less time to worry....You are in good hands! All the best on Tuesday...Enjoy the ride :-)

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

kellybelly333
on 11/1/12 6:00 am - Toronto, Canada
I met my surgeon to talk about a surgery date in a Friday. And she said, "are you free Wednesday?" Yep. I had four days of Optifast. My PATTS was two days before surgery. It was a whirlwind!! After they booked me in the nurse came in to go over the Optifast plan an said, "hope you had a good breakfast" I was in shock. I replied that I only had toast, so she allowed me one last meal. Went immediately to have all you can eat sushi. An then a shake that night and the next four days. You will be fine

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Cuter_w_Curves
on 11/1/12 6:25 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

Congrats on the earlier date...

And they wouldn't move you if they didn't feel it was safe. Enjoy!

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Blu-Diva
on 11/1/12 1:35 pm - Hamilton, Canada

WOOOOO HOOOOO

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Most Active
Recent Topics