18months and supper won't settle

SandpaperSandy
on 11/2/12 1:41 am - Kitchener, Canada

last night, could not digest my supper no matter what I did ...

chicken     butternut squash  brown rice

did not over eat, did not hurry , did not drink, after all this time, I follow the rules.

dinner would not digest, felt like I needed to toss it up and start dinner over.  it tend to eat the same food all the time, because I like it so this is not a new combination or new food item.

took several papya tablets in hope of settling and nothing worked. 

anyone still have issues after this length of time or longer???

zillah
on 11/2/12 2:37 am

Could it have been the rice.  Some people who have had surgery can't handle rice well.  If you did before maybe you can't now.

ShallowGirl
on 11/2/12 3:30 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

I have more problems if I'm constipated, intestines full & not moving.  For some reason I have less room to stuff in, and I vomit more.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Patm
on 11/2/12 3:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I sometimes find dinner the hardest meal to eat. It's like everything from the day is still there. I have constant problems with constipation so I think for me that is what it is. Half an hour after dinner I have a hot tea. It seems to settle my stomach

Kerry F.
on 11/2/12 5:09 am - Bolton, Canada

I'm almost 18 months post and I still have trouble.  Not very often, but there are times when I vomit after I eat - maybe once a month; it's usually my dinner as well and normally red meat.  I have an upcoming appointment at the clinic & plan to ask about it. 

Kerry

What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson   

Most Active
Recent Topics