Vitamins Schedule....

shrinkingeve
on 12/1/12 9:36 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/15/12

Thank You Ian! I will try that for sure! I wondered about it myself....

I run  The O.W.L.S. (Ottawa Weight Loss Surgery) Closet. We are a local clothing exchange and social group stemmed off of a couple of the local support boards on Facebook and also OH members for those having had or going to have WLSWe meet monthly for a large clothing exchange and potluck in the East end of Ottawa.

Feel free to contact me for details or add me on facebook: "Evie Katt"

slrm2m2
on 12/2/12 8:44 am - Canada

the dieticians at  TWH claim there is no absorption advantage to splitting up your multivitamins.  I was taking them separately and was told to go ahead and take the two at once since it would be the same amount that was bioavailable either way.

Sandy  Surgery Jan.18,2012 with Dr. Timothy Jackson at TWH.

MissGlitter
on 12/2/12 10:26 am - Bergen Op Zoom, Netherlands
RNY on 09/07/12

I work from home so my schedule is mine, this might be hard to follow if you're out of the house all day.  I half my multivitamins,  I was told that it's not very efficient for us to take them all at once from my local dietician. Haven't seen the clinic to pass it by them yet but as long as I get them in then it's all good. 

8 am - Prevacid

8:30 am - post breakfast 1/2 a multi vit

10:30am - 1/2 multi vit

12:30 Calcium Citrate + large dose Vit D

3:30 pm - 1/2 multi vit

5:30 - 1/2 multi vit

8:30 pm - Calcium Citrate

12 am - Calcium Citrate

Click my name to see my timeline.  "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Most Active
Recent Topics