Lovely Gas

jenniferhyatt
on 2/28/13 12:31 am - Canada

Hello everyone

I have been having alot of stinky gas and uncontrollable. Its very embarrasing when your working and it comes out when you cant step away and someone comments. I dont know what to do about it. I have hard time with going to the washroom so i take 2 prunes a day and it helps me stay regular. if not i have terrible discomfort and very blocked up i cry in pain. What should i do about this. I take gas x when its real bad but is there something else i can do? I know it comes with the surgery but its really starting to bother me.

Help

Jenn

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/13 12:53 am - Straford, Canada

can you take a dog to work with you?  then you just fart, give a gasp and look disgustingly at your dog and walk away from him saying how disgusting he is, such a BAD dog...  

DeborahV54
on 2/28/13 2:36 am - Mississauga, ON, Canada

Can you hide a can of Zero Odor spray in your desk to disguise offensive smells?  It might help out the situation. 

Patm
on 2/28/13 3:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Although I enjoyed Ian's response it may not be too practical. The prunes are probably making you gassy. Your body should adjust to the prunes soon and then the gas should stop.

jenniferhyatt
on 2/28/13 3:53 am - Canada

I actually am going to be trying something new. I think that I am reacting to milk. i know i have a tolerance to it since surgery but i think it might be bothering me and making me gassy. could this be the cause?

Most Active
Recent Topics