Shakes FYI

moniquesgettingft
on 5/8/13 11:11 pm - Scarborough Ontario, Canada
Well hellooooooo

I was walking around GNC trying to spend my coupon I received and found these ready made shakes called
Total Lean

25g protein
170 Calories
24 Vitamins
Lactose Free
2g Sugar
6g Carb
3g Fiber

They have the case of 12 Vanilla Bean, Strawberry, Chocolate
For 24.99 second one 50% off

Just tried the vanilla Bean and its great! I mixed skim milk powder and decaf coffee with ice and yummmmo

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Patm
on 5/9/13 12:01 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Can you buy just one to try? I would hate to get a case then find I do not like them

moniquesgettingft
on 5/9/13 12:05 am - Scarborough Ontario, Canada
Yes they had them in the fridge.. I bought the chocolate and vanilla bean those are the ones o was told were good and so far the vanilla is great.
michelle153
on 5/9/13 10:55 pm

Thanks for posting that Monique!

I'm finding it really hard to take in protein and food the last couple days, everything is making me gag...after readin ur post I sent my husband to GNC to buy me some, they are the best ones I've had yet!

On a different note, we were in HRRH at the same time (even only one room apart!) I attempted to make a visit but you had family there and I'm pretty sure u were just getting discharged!

GP Referral Nov 29, 2012...HRRH Orientation April 8 2013..1st meeting with Dr. Sohi, SW, RN, RD  April 12, 2013...Dr Glazer April 22 (No Sleep Test)...2nd meeting with Dr Sohi April 23,2013...Started Optifast April 23...PATTS April 30...RNY Surgery May 3...  

Most Active
Recent Topics