OT- Laura Fernee...Are you kidding me?!

Marny B.
on 5/28/13 10:52 pm - Canada

They were interviewing this woman on the radio this morning http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/20/laura-fernee-too- pretty-to-work-pictures_n_3306311.html.  Unfreak'in believable! 

I think she should hook up with Mike Jeffries and they can have "beautiful" little Abercrombie-clad babies, and live in a perfect little bubble, where the rest of us normal/average people will not hassle them about how superior they are. HA!

What a shallow world we live in.  This girl's parent should kick her lazy but to the curb!

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

gwynnkitty
on 5/28/13 11:03 pm - North York, Canada

Oh good lord. These women are out of their damned minds. I've never heard anything so ridiculous. I work with some absolutely gorgeous women, and they're doing just fine. 

I think I've officially now heard it all.

Referral to Surgeon: February 12, 2013 Appointment with Surgeon: April 24, 2013 Endoscopy: April 30, 2013 Referral sent to Bariatric Registry: May 2, 2013 Orientation Appointment: May 27, 2013 Dr Klein Appointment: June 6, 2013 Second Upper GI Series: June 11 Dr Glazer: August 12, 2013 RN/RD/SW: August 29. 2013 Follow-up With Dr Klein: September 23, 2013 Start Opti: October 23, 2013 Surgery Date: November 14, 2013 

kristaeb
on 5/28/13 11:18 pm

OMG, this is so unbelievable  Thats right , you think you have heard it all and then there is Laura... There must be something wrong with the parents too. Because to allow this is not normal either.... You just have to wonder where peoples brains are...K.kiss

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

kristaeb
on 5/28/13 11:18 pm

OMG, this is so unbelievable  Thats right , you think you have heard it all and then there is Laura... There must be something wrong with the parents too. Because to allow this is not normal either.... You just have to wonder where peoples brains are...K.kiss

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Patm
on 5/28/13 11:25 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am too speachless to comment!!

ToNewBeginnings
on 5/29/13 12:02 am

I read your comments first before the article so I was quite eager to read it....

Can I say " ba ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " and BA ha ha hah ah hahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P-U- L-E-A-S-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put on a pair of track pants and a baseball cap,  take two "I'm an idiot pills and don't call me in the morning!!!

Christine B.
on 5/29/13 12:17 am - Canada
Thats only becuz the men she worked with looked at test tubes and poor little experiment mice all day!!

Phd....what was that in? Conceit? Cuz u aint that pretty. Get a life and start with a job loser.

I love me, who do u love? Lol
Katie M.
on 5/29/13 12:38 am - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13

Some people will do anything for attention. You're right, her parent's should kick her butt to the curb - but I'm sure they are where her "too pretty to function in the world" problem started! Anyone who will pay their adult child's 700 dollar a month hairdressing bill... Yikes. And that's in GBP, that would be double here! 

Most Active
Recent Topics