Anyone see SF Cool Whip Anywhere??

Marny B.
on 7/1/13 2:11 pm - Canada

Has anyone seen sugar free cool whip or similar product here in Canada?  I'd like to try out a summer dessert but it calls for a tub of Cool Whip, and sugar free would be optimal, but I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Monica M.
on 7/1/13 10:08 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

I don't know, but remember here in canada it will be labeled as "no sugar added", which is equivalent to sugar free in the states.

Lizzie54
on 7/1/13 10:45 pm - Canada
I have seen light cool whip or ultra light cool whip in stores. I am not sure if they are sugar free.
Liz   

Marny B.
on 7/2/13 12:05 am - Canada

I used to see the ultra light Cool whip, but I haven't seen it in a good long while.  

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/13 11:42 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

There is one in a greenish container and it's 95% fat free but still not sugar free and it's hard to find  I'd either use the light as it's not really high in sugar or whip up some real whipping cream and have no sugar but higher fat if you can tolerate it.  I think the Light Cool Whip is only like 25 calories per 3 tbsp so stats are not bad.

Marny B.
on 7/2/13 12:10 am - Canada

I've seen the ultra light one, but not in a long while.  It's not in the stores by house anymore.  I also found a recipe for how to make real whipped cream with sweetener.  If I was just going to put a dollop on the top of something, I'd use the real stuff or the light cool whip, but the recipe I really want to try calls for a whole tub of cool whip.  Maybe I'll just pick a new recipe.  

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/13 2:23 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Even a whole tub doesn't add up to a lot. How many servings does it make and what size container of cool whip. I made a strawberry cream cheese pie with cool whip and Splenda and the stats per slice were still good. My recipe called for the small cool whip and that is 11 servings and my pie made 12 wls servings.
Katie M.
on 7/2/13 7:34 am - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13

I just saw  fat free Cool Whip at the Loblaws Superstore by my house this morning, on sale I think too. In a blue and red tub. I know that's not sugar free but as others have said, I think it's as close as you'll get :)

lexxiblue
on 7/3/13 9:23 am
RNY on 01/11/12

WAL MART.. IN THE GOOD OLE US OF A!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics