Tex mex chicken recipe? Or other crockpot chicken recipes?

JenH1969
on 9/18/13 10:12 pm - Brighton, Ontario, Canada
Does anyone have any great ones to share?
Tia, Jen ;0)

SMILES~JEN 
SW-296 lbs,CW-240 lbs,GW-150 lbs
               ~Don't let what you want NOW affect what you want MOST~
                                           WE CAN DO THIS!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/13 10:44 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Jen if you click the link in my signature line for the recipe group there is a whole thread for crockpot creations and quite a few are chicken ones.  I don't think Barb posted her Tex Mex one there but am sure she will get back to you on here.

birdiegirl
on 9/18/13 11:37 pm

Yeah you know I'm not big on recipes....I just like to cook and add whatever...lol

BUT - I have given instructions on the WAYE thread for those that are interested.....I just love it when the habanero cheese gets mixed all in with the chicken.....really spicy and comforting

(deactivated member)
on 9/18/13 11:41 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I know you do just like I do.  LOL  No crock pot for me though, I find it changes the texture way too much but then again I don't have to leave the house like you do.  I am using habanero cheese on my bean and sausage soup that is more like stew and I love it, he hates it but it's just more for me.

birdiegirl
on 9/19/13 4:58 am

Habenero cheese makes everything taste great.....I am not sure whether I am glad you turned me on to this product!!....

my DH didnt like it at first....now he loves it too.....

Sounds so good on your soup

gonna_B_thinner
on 9/18/13 11:56 pm

Where do you click when you go to the recipes site I am a member but have yet to find the recipes.  What am I doing wrong?

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/13 12:01 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

On the right hand side it says Discussion.  Just click that and you will see all the threads like you do here on the Ontario Forum.

JenH1969
on 9/18/13 11:21 pm - Brighton, Ontario, Canada
Thank you Tracey- appreciate it ;0)

SMILES~JEN 
SW-296 lbs,CW-240 lbs,GW-150 lbs
               ~Don't let what you want NOW affect what you want MOST~
                                           WE CAN DO THIS!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/19/13 1:09 am - Straford, Canada

I use allrecipes.com a lot.  They have ratings and full nutrition counts per serving of each dish.  Best site I have seen, by far!  

Most Active
Recent Topics