My first stall!

BeckyJ58
on 11/17/13 7:26 pm - Cobourg, Canada

This last week only lost 1 lb.I think I must be at my first stall.  Not looking foward to it as my weight loss has been awesome so far...Ill try not to weigh myself until next week...

roxytrim
on 11/17/13 9:18 pm - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

Yea, you are right about not obsessing over weight loss.  You will need to get used to not seeing numbers declining when you are closer to goal.  It is quite a reward to see the numbers on the scale constantly becoming less, but real life isn't like that and I find my biggest challenge is to make peace with the numbers on the scale and let go of the rush of seeing those numbers drop.  Sometimes I feel like the scale drops become a substitute for food obsessions, has anyone else experienced this?

(deactivated member)
on 11/18/13 6:07 am

roxy - interesting reflection re. the scale drop and food obsession correlation.  i am going on 3 weeks po and, unfortuantely, really have little experience in this (as my body seems to be so super-efficient it is terrified to let go of an ounce ... even though my body itself is shrinking - wtf?!?).  i am curious what others have to say about this.  but i can totally see how it could.  it could also be indicative of an obsessive personality type -- so i had better keep a keen eye out for this myself!!  LOL!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics