Pain before and after eating

new_me180
on 11/24/13 11:33 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Was just wondering if anyone else has these issues. I now don't know if it's hunger or pain or I'm just not eating enough at meal times. For example, my stomach hurts before breakfast. I make an egg and English muffin. I manage to eat my egg and a bite of my muffin, now my stomach hurts coz I'm full. It will hurt until next feeding time and in between whilst trying to take in my water. Mind you, I was just treated for an ulcer in hospital a week ago. It seems like it's constantly hurting and a feeling of hunger at the same time. At meal times, I barely manage to eat 3/4 of my protein and I can barley manage my veg and carbs which leads me to think that I am under eating hence, the feeling of hunger before my next meal. Am I supposed to at least try to eat half my carbs and veg at meal times or, don't worry about it too much until a few weeks into solids?

Thanks

Patm
on 11/24/13 12:03 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I would talk to your tre about the pain. You should be getting in as much protein as possible first then worry about other food after

BeckyJ58
on 11/25/13 7:18 pm - Cobourg, Canada

I would speak with the health team as I don't think you should be having any pain.

Most Active
Recent Topics