so sick

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/13 11:47 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

Sounds like you could use some help. Please for health sake contact your doctor and find some assistance. You are worth it.

Jiliana2
on 12/8/13 10:32 pm - Ottawa, Canada
VSG on 02/03/14

I just wanted to reiterate Debra's statement:

You ARE WORTH it.

Call your centre. Please. Talk with someone. Do what you have to in order to concentrate on you and your needs right now.

And how ever did you get rid of a drunk guy in your room!?! Eeesh! Sounds really scary! (Naked or not beneath the covers...)

OTTAWA -- 2011 - Contemplated WLS Feb. 15, 2013 - GP Feb. 20 - lung functioning Feb. 22 - blood work Feb. 27 - Referral April 19 - orientation, bloodwork July 10 - nurse July 23 - rheumatologist (VSG) Sept. 12 - Behaviourist & Dietician Oct. 23 - Echocardiogram Nov. 6 - Pre-surgery Class Nov. 12 - Surgeon Jan 13, 2014 - Optifast (3 wks) Jan. 27 - PATTS Feb. 3, 2014 - Surgery (VSG)
HEIGHT: 5'5" HW
303 Pre-Opti 297 SW 271 GW 170 CW 200 (Feb. 8, 2018 - damn the regain!) VSG with Dr. Yelle

Nerak
on 12/8/13 8:47 pm - Canada

Just wanted to add that admonition to not drink is good advise but not that helpful if you already have a problem with alcohol. I am guessing with the mention of a bottle of wine (as opposed to a glass) that you may have trouble regulating your alcohol intake. But only you know that for sure. I hope you will get treatment - there are many good places to work with you and any substance abuse disorder you might have. If you don't have trouble with alcohol , be very careful because it is a common transfer addiction. 

Nerak

Surgery date is Oct. 17th, 2013 in Ottawa. I was referred to the clinic in September 2012. The person performing my surgery is Dr Amy Neville. 

onebigcelt
on 12/8/13 10:34 pm - midlothian, VA
RNY on 11/22/13

Oh my I be that was terrifying. Sorry for you feeling so bad but thanks for sharing. I am scared to death of eating

missthingg
on 12/8/13 10:43 pm - memphis, TN

Ya know, the 1 thing you will have to remember is that your eyes are wayyy bigger than your stomach. This journey sometimes seems so surreal...sometimes it doesn't correlate that you can no longer eat the same amount you used to and sometimes. 

Yikes @ the drunk man on your bed!!

Monica M.
on 12/8/13 10:53 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

i mean this in the nicest way possible. You have more issues than a fish sandwich. You need some help in dealing with your son (is he an adult? if so, then he needs to be living on his own if he can't respect the house rules). You cannot deal with your emotions and stress with alcohol and lorazepam. That is an ALARMING combination.

find some counselling, either through your WLS centre, or your family doc. If you are employed, your company may have an Employee Assistance Program.

Do something to help yourself.

Most Active
Recent Topics