Small NSV for me!!

Kimmiekat
on 7/2/14 2:49 pm

OK, it's a small NSV, but it felt AWESOME! I had to go in for my 3 month blood work, and when I sat in the seat (you know the ones attached to the counter?) anyway, you know the little board that closes in front of you to rest your arm on? It closed!!! With room to spare!!! The last time I had bloodwork done, before surgery, there was NO WAY it would close!!! Yeah! Just thought I'd share....LOL

Kim

Referral~March 5/13 Orientation~Apr 24/13 SW~June 10/13 RN~Aug 7/13 Sleep Clinic~ Aug 16/13 Sleep Dr~ Sept 3/13 Nut Class~Oct 1/13 Dietician/2nd Sleep Clinic~Nov 1/13 Psych~Nov 8/13 2nd Sleep Dr~Dec 3/13 Surgeon~Dec 6/13 Surgery~Apr 15/14

Patm
on 7/2/14 9:15 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

This made me smile. I love when this happens

Monica M.
on 7/2/14 10:23 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

that's huge!! i remember being soooooooo sad when i coudlnt fit in the chairs attached to tables at food courts. One time i had to ask my daughter to change tables, because she sat down before me, and she asked why, and i had to tell her the reason. I nearly cried.

Karen M.
on 7/3/14 12:19 am - Mississauga, Canada

HUGE NSV! Anytime we actually fit ANYWHERE is a victory!

Silly secret for you - I *still* to this day, over 8 years post-op and weighing in at 120 pounds, pause when I approach a chair, booth, turn-style.... it's completely silly how these fears have become so instilled in us even years later.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Laurie C.
on 7/3/14 6:16 am - Collingwood, ON, Canada

:))

not a small NSV at all

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

Most Active
Recent Topics