protein powder. ..

mellabella115
on 10/29/14 12:49 pm - North York, Canada

Hi all...i know its a personal preference but i need some feedback. ..i need to go get protein powder for shakes tomorrow because i haven't been getting my protein in....im looking for something yummy if there is such thing. I dont wanna spend too mu*****ase I don't like it but i was thinking a vanilla so that i can flavor it if i need to. I was gonna go to healthy planet or gnc give me some suggestions please :) 

Patm
on 10/29/14 1:44 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

bulk barn, You can buy just a small amount to try. iwindirect.com will send you samples of their powders

msmuggins
on 10/29/14 9:14 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

I use Isoflex Vanilla powder. I found it after trying many different brands.  It tastes really good blended with milk and fruit, or sometimes ice and cold espresso for a "frappucino". I'm pre-op though, so it's hard to tell if I'll love it as much afterward. 

A lot of supplement stores have small samples you can buy (that's how I found Isoflex in the first place ). If you do end up liking it, you can get amazing deals and BOGOs on this powder at Fitshop.ca. 

Hope that helps!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

pegawatt
on 10/31/14 9:34 am - Canada

I like PURE PROTEIN Powder, right now its on sale on Amazon.ca for $20.81 for 2lbs. and if u spend 5. bucks more(easy) u get Free Shipping

Most Active
Recent Topics