What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 5/11/15 3:43 am

Good morning eveyone.

Today it's swimming and general household cleanup.

9 months post op

B. Large decaf coffee and a Chike protein coffee

S. Another chike

L. scrambled egg with cheese and diced tomato in a small whole wheat wrap

S. Greek Yogurt

D. Chili and a half of a slice of cornbread

S. Large decaf tea

Have a good day everyone

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Karen M.
on 5/11/15 3:50 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

What a gorgeous weekend we had here - love the sun and warmth. It sure does a lot for the mood and motivation.  Off to work for the day and lots to do/wrap up as I'll be in 3 days of off-site training from Wednesday on. Not sure what else I'll get up to, may stop at Costco on the way home.

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek (key lime, omg good), small handful of grapes

L - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (3), baby spinach salad with feta, almonds, a couple of cucumber slices, a couple of blueberries and a strawberry, full-fat poppy seed dressing

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche

D - 3-4 oz BBQ chicken breast, mixed greens/veggies salad, some sort of salad dressing

S - Bengal Spice fog

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 5/11/15 4:42 am

Hey Karen, key lime with almonds is heaven!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/11/15 4:14 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

It's Monday and groceries are getting low so time to get creative with what is leftover with the fresh produce.  Going to start getting out all our stuff that has to go back to the cottage and get that organized so we can head out shortly after he gets home from work on Thursday. If it doesn't rain then I am going out this afternoon to plant some grass seed where the lovely salt killed our lawn in the front.

B - GNC protein shake

S - spinach salad with bacon and hard boiled egg, strawberries, toasted almonds and poppyseed dressing

L - BBQ steak,baby chinese style baby bok choy with mushroom sauce

S - gross activia yogurt, almost done these horrible things

D - same as lunch

birdiegirl
on 5/11/15 4:43 am

RNY  6 Years 1 Month Post Op

Morning

I really need to work in my office all day - however I have said I will go out for lunch with some friends.  Really dont want to especially for clean eating purposes.

STEPS - 6899

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 6 oz baked salmon

mixed poached veggies - no potatoes

D - 2 thick slices of peameal bacon - 5 oz

1.5 cups of green salad with full fat dressing

green beans

S - Source dessert yogurt with fibre one cereal and FF cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,157,  Carbs - 80 Grams,  Fat - 57 Grams,  Protein - 90 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

new_me180
on 5/10/15 9:43 pm, edited 5/11/15 4:17 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Yes it was a glorious weekend Karen and i hope everyone enjoyed. I think i got too excited yesterday and i had one bite too many and we all know what happens after that lol. Yup, it came back up. This is the first time since surgery i've thrown up from one too many bites and this should be the last.

18 months post op

B - egg, 1/3 banana, 1/2 tbsp PB

L - 2.5oz corned beef, cucumber

S - 1/4 cup blackberries, 1oz mozzarella

D - 2oz pork shoulder, 1/4 cup 3 beans

S - Milk, tuna

totals: 832 cals, 32 carbs, 40 fat, 86 protein

Have a great day all. Nia

Zizzler
on 5/11/15 4:56 am

Good morning!  Tried the strawberry lean protein shake from gnc yesterday and I liked it.  It is a dollar more per shake but I like the reclosable bottle a lot and the taste is nice for a change.  Going to wait for a sale then get a case instead of the premier, thank you for recommending this nice product.  Today is work then home, lots of chores to catch up on around the house, planning to take a nice bath and give myself a home pedicure.  

8 months post op

b - premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee

s - lc protein granola

l - meat and veg of some kind, all out of leftovers in my freezer

s - cucumber and 2 cheese strings, later...sf cherry koolaid

d - kippered herring, broccoli with cheese

s - leftovers from dinner

all water and vits

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/15 9:58 pm, edited 5/10/15 10:00 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I think the cases are on sale for buy one get one 50% off for another day.  I get their emails and pretty sure the sale ends tomorrow.  When you get them on sale, they work out to be about the same price if not even a *****eaper than Premier and readily available for everyone that isn't near a Costco.  I'm not driving 4 hours just to get to Costco that is for sure.  LOL

ETA:  Actually today is the last day of the sale.  I always call the store and ask them if they have any of the cases of 12 left and in what flavours and tell them I'm on my way and they will hang onto them for me.  Am sure not all stores will do that but I have lucked out with ours doing it for me.

Zizzler
on 5/11/15 12:24 pm

Thanks for the info, I can't go today but will wait for the next sale and stock up.

Zizzler
on 5/11/15 4:47 pm

Hey there, I went and bought 4 cases at the sale price you mentioned and it works out to 1.38 per shake, while premier protein is 1.67 per, so at the sale price they are even cheaper than premier.  I bought 2 strawberry, 1 chcocolate, 1 vanilla.  Nice to have the strawberry for a change. I really like the taste and that they have a cap, super handy.  Thanks again for the info on this.

Most Active
Recent Topics