What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 5/22/15 2:42 am

Good morning everyone.  Hope everyone enjoyed the sunshine yesterday.

Today it's hot yoga, aquacycle, lunch with a friend, gardening and household drudgery.  Tonight DH and I might go out for dinner.

10 months post op

B. Large decaf and a protein shake

S. Another protein shake

L.  Probably some salad with a protein

S. Greek Yogurt apple pie flavour

D. If we go out it will be sashimi, if we stay home it will be meatballs and marinara

S. Turkey rollups, never had these yesterday and have to use them up.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 5/22/15 3:32 am

RNY  6 Years Post Op

Morning

Work out this morning with my trainer - lots on the go this afternoon.  Supposed to go out for dinner this evening but I am hoping to stay home and have my eats planned around that.  If out will have my usual steak and veg

STEPS - 5567

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 2 ham and cheese roll ups made with Blue Menu products

D - 2 cups of greens with peppers/tomato/onion - full fat dressing

5 oz stuffed chicken breast

2 TB of splenda cranberries

few asparagus spears

S - Source dessert yogurt with a sprinkle of fibre one and two dollops of FF cool whip

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 860,  Carbs - 49 Grams,  Fat - 38 Grams,  Protein - 88 Grams

All water - a few Starbucks decaf coffees - all vits

Have a great one 

Karen M.
on 5/22/15 3:33 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

CC, how are you enjoying the hot yoga? Just the thought of it makes me have trouble breathing (the heat). lol

Off to work this morning for another fun-filled day, have a couple of errands to run (maybe at lunch, but probably on the way home), not sure what else! Great parasport conference yesterday morning - got to meet a Commonwealth gold medalist (excellent speaker as well) and had the opportunity to try sledge hockey and wheelchair basketball and had a blast. I need a trip to Costco to stock up on a few things, not sure if I'll brave Friday afternoon crowds or suffer through the Saturday ones. lol

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek (mandarin orange), a few grapes

L - muffin-tin crustless quiche, homemade parm "chips" and my salsa fresca

S - muffin-tin crustless quiche (my creative food-planning has tanked today lol)

D - I'll leave this to Andrew, hopefully we'll go out. :D

Have a fabulous Friday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

crqvingchange
on 5/22/15 6:36 am

Karen I am liking hot yoga. I especially like that my instructor is 6'5 and ripped. He makes the class very interesting ;).

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

new_me180
on 5/22/15 4:49 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Hope everyones day started of great. Had an episode yesterday(see other post) and today i feel much better. Not much planned today, will see as the day goes by.

18 months post op

B - pumpkin pancake, slice banana, pb

L - chicken breast, 1/3 cup butternut squash

S - 1/4 cup mango, 1oz cheese

D - 2oz pork chop, tbsp baked beans, 2tbsp jasmin rice

S - cappuccino, rest of chicken breast

Hope everyone has a good day. Nia

Patm
on 5/22/15 6:41 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. No Biking today. I am sore and tired. I will swim at lunch to stretch out the muscles. I have been craving a cobb salad from one of the local pubs. So out tonight. I tried to work out the calories and it is not great but I am willing to have this one bad meal. Lunch is leftovers from a  great stir fry last night. I love cleaning out the fridge and frying up all the veggies with chicken.

Renos at work included adding a server to a closet in front of me. Of course although I voiced concerns I was told it would be fine. It is not. When the cooling comes on it roars and blows right on me. We have turned the heat up which is not good for the server but great for me. Now it is just a constant hum. I am so glad it is Friday!

b greek yogurt, cereal, blueberries

s banana, peanut butter

l leftover stir fry, yogurt

s flackers, laughing cow

d black and blue cobb salad, glass of wine

s mary's crackers, cheese

cal 1354, carbs 105, prot 88

judyeliz
on 5/22/15 8:04 am
RNY on 04/24/15

Good Morning Everyone! 

B- 1 scrambled egg with 10gr mild cheddar

L- Source greek yogurt cherry

D- 52gr flakes of turkey, 30ml alfredo sauce, 1oz broccoli florets

S- 1 premier protein, and 1 syntrax protein shake

All vits and lotsa water.

myfitnesspal totals: Calories 522, Carbs 13, Fat 17, Protein 79.

Hope it warms up and everyone has a great weekend!

judy

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Most Active
Recent Topics