Protien shakes

Andream33
on 6/24/15 6:38 am - Drayton Valley, Canada

I start my morning at 5-5:30am everyday. I am not a food person at that hour so I like shakes. Having a hard time finding ones I like.

suggestions please

Dreamy74
on 6/24/15 6:48 am
RNY on 02/04/15

I have three right now.  Two are from GNC - one is Raspberry and the other is Orange.  I like both mixed with almond milk in my vitamix blender and each have 40 grams of protein per serving.  The other I have is Dutch Chocolate from New Whey.  21 grams of protein per serving and I like this one blended with regular non-fat milk.

Premier protein ready to drink vanilla is also good.  I get this one from Costco when I have a friend going, or from a health food store right near me in Toronto. The chocolate is good too but I prefer the vanilla.

If you go to GNC you can ask them for some samples.  They often have Buy One Get the Second at 50% off sales on their tubs of protein powder.

It isn't easy being green - Kermit the Frog

Andream33
on 6/24/15 6:54 am - Drayton Valley, Canada

Thank you

This G.
on 6/24/15 12:50 pm - Canada

I like gold standard cookies and cream, banana and chocolate flavors. 

Wenders8
on 6/24/15 5:58 pm

My favourite is fruit blast in cranpom flavour-I buy it at Popeyes.  It has 100 calories, no sugar, no fat and 21 g of protein.  I think after being on opti for 3 weeks ( I am 12 days post op) I needed a break from the " milk like" shakes.  This is amazing when made with cold water- really refreshing .  Apparently the tropical mango is good too, that's my next purchase!

ready-4-new-start
on 6/25/15 9:53 am - Canada

I went to my local Popeyes to get the tropical mango tired of chocolate and strawberry wanting something different.. Unfortunately they are sold out she said its on back order not sure when it's going to come in!!! I was somewhat disappointed.. 

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

Most Active
Recent Topics