What are you eating/doing today (Monday)

Roma
on 8/24/15 5:25 pm
RNY on 06/15/15

Mmmmm mini meatballs and parm petals.... 

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

Zizzler
on 8/25/15 1:04 am

Yum!!! 

new_me180
on 8/24/15 1:21 am, edited 8/24/15 1:21 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all.

Sorry about your tummy troubles Tanya. Hope you get better soon. Glad to see you had a relaxed getaway CC. Enjoy your extended Sunday Karen. Sorry about your knee Pat, sending healing vibes. Hope everyone else is well. I was awol all weekend long as my nephew was visiting from Toronto. Had fun and hung out and he went back home today. 

My knee has been coming along much better. I don't use the crutches as much and can bend it more now. Only yesterday i was so swelled up in both my legs. I pressed on them and they'd leave a dent. They've gone down today and i think i should call the doc as i just noticed the ice pack was leaking. Wonder if any of the fluids from the pack got into my wound? I tell you, it's one thing or the other with me.

B - 1/3 cup curried red kidney beans, 2oz oxtails

L - turkey and cheese roll ups x2, homemade tzatziki 

S - homemade protein shake with ground flaxseed

D - 3oz mackerel, 1/3 cup sautéed red cabbage

S - 1/2 cup milk, leftover protein of some sort

Totals: 731 cals, 29 carbs, 32 fats, 80 protein

Have a grey day all, Nia 

judyeliz
on 8/24/15 1:16 pm
RNY on 04/24/15

Hello Everyone,  Back to posting today.  Did not do much on the weekend.  Waiting for a MRI to find out whether I need surgery to repair the artery in my groin.  It should be within a week or so, I hope.  The surgeon said asap, but who knows how soon, soon is  

So, I am limiting activity, don't want to pop the friggin thing again, and start all over. On a more positive note, I am going Thursday for assessment/orientation for a cardiac rehab program.  It includes exercise, nutrition, and stress reduction.  I think it is mostly for people who have had heart attacks, but I am happy to go.  It will be good to have the professionals monitoring me as I start an exercise program.  I worry that when my heart rate goes up during exercise, I may click into atrial fib again, and that is something I don't want!

B- crustless quiche

L- 1 cup garden salad with protini on top, and 2 tbsp dressing

D- 3oz chicken thigh slow cooked in salsa, half cup steamed cauliflower

S- 1 and half syntrax protein shake, added extra half scoop to increase my protein for the day.

myfitnesspal totals:  calories 665, carbs 24, fat 19, protein 84.

Bye for now  

judy

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Zizzler
on 8/24/15 2:01 pm

Hi everyone.  Work and home today.  My eats are light as my appetite is really low lately.  Started adding nuts to my menu again for the calories, plus they are great with yogurt, makes it more filling.

1 year post op

b - Gnc lean protein banana shake, decaf coffee

s - sf key lime greek yogurt, little packet of almonds, later decaf coffee 

l - toppings off a slice of meat lovers pizza, no crust just meat and cheese

s - sf key lime greek yogurt with packet of almonds, sf fresh strawberry jello cup, 1/2 simply protein bar, later 1/2 sf nestea 

d - sf orange koolaid on ice when I get home, later...leftover fish with a little Tatar sauce,  garden salad with blue cheese dressing 

s - more of dinner if hungry

all water and vits, have a nice evening everyone 

Wenders8
on 8/24/15 2:23 pm

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the late post but I was having problems getting signed in this morning.  Oh well, better late than never I guess. Lol.  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  The menus on here today look amazing, I love this thread!

10 weeks post op

b- fruitblast protein drink

s- peach sorce Greek yogurt

l- 1/2 cup Mediterranean chickpea salad; 3 small slices of lily dale cooked turkey breast

d- 1/2 looney spoons chicken patty with melted jalapeño cheese; 5 asparagus spears

S- not sure - yogurt if anything

all water and vitamins

have a great evening!

Most Active
Recent Topics