1yr follow up appt

Herecomeshealth
on 3/14/16 1:28 pm

just finished my 1yr follow up @ TWH. My actual surgery was February 26/15. Well I have had it confirmed this was a good decision. As of today I have lost 232 pounds and 51 cm's from my waist. Not sure what I expected... But this is pretty darn good. I can hardly wait to see what the next year will bring.

canadianmommyof2
on 3/14/16 3:45 pm
RNY on 03/16/16

Congratulations!!!! Great job! 

I'm having my surgery this Wednesday and I hope to lose a lot of weight like you!  

You're a wonderful role model! 

Herecomeshealth
on 3/14/16 4:03 pm

For what it is worth my focus was small steps then building. I started by walking about 3000 steps a day, really not even that for the first few weeks. A year later I do 12000. I walk first thing in the morning, helps me start the day on the right foot. 

Don't pressure yourself. It will come. When you have doubts ( we all do), remember it will come. Good luck with your surgery and I look forward to reading about your success.

canadianmommyof2
on 3/14/16 4:20 pm
RNY on 03/16/16

Thank you so much! I'm currently on optifast and  on day 12. It's so hard!  I've had a few "tastes" of food - like dipping my finger in the food to get the taste or having a miniscule bite of something - temptation too high. I hope I haven't hurt myself and feeling real bad now. 

I keep thinking of afterwards and that is helping. I keep reading wonderful stories on here and that is inspiring! 

sneezy6145
on 3/14/16 5:27 pm

WOW!!! You are amazing! I'm in the beginning of my journey, but inspirational stories like yours make me excited for when my day finally comes. Congratulations on your accomplishments! 

MonaLisaSmile
on 3/14/16 5:33 pm - Canada

WOW!!!  What a year huh??

Congratulations!!  You have so much to be proud of and to celebrate.

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

Most Active
Recent Topics