What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 10/29/16 7:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Warm today but no sun. Off to the Zoomer show. Last time I went the first row was all funeral homes and cemeteries. A real upper. Also dropping into the St Lawrence market. A butcher there always has ham hocks. I want to make some ham and pea soup. It is very thick and satisfying.

I do not have any dinner here. We were suppose to go out and it was cancelled. Curious if my son will drop in for a free meal. His scouts are helping erect new cupboards at my church around the corner.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l pork schnitzel, yogurt

s apple

d ?

crqvingchange
on 10/29/16 10:37 am

Hi Pat.  Your soup sounds absolutely scrumptious.  It's definitely soup weather now.  I've already done a bunch of errands this morning and now I'm about to go out and do more work in the yard.  There are still so many trees than have not dropped their leaves and I'm afraid the city leaf pickup will happen before the leaves are all down.

Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and to listen to live music.  Today I've had a protein hot mocha latte and the last of the crockpot chicken meatballs.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics