What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 11/19/16 7:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

No one around today? Late start to my day and taking it easy. Rode my bike yesterday but it did nothing h=for my sciatica.

b greek yogurt, raspberries

l kale salad, chicken

d chicken apple dijon, kale salad

cheese , crackers

have a good day everyone

crqvingchange
on 11/19/16 7:59 am

Good morning Pat.  Sorry that your sciatica is acting up.  My yoga instructor had an exercise for that but I can't remember what it was.  I'm seeing her later today and I'll try to remember to ask her.

Today I am going to finish of the mountain of laundry.  Later this afternoon yoga, and home for a quiet night and a cozy fire.

The eats today are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, salad with goat cheese, Greek yogurt with chia, hemp and chopped prunes.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 11/19/16 6:01 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

If you remember it let me know. The sciatic started in September and has been lingering. Going to ask the doc on Monday for referal to physio to see if it helps

birdiegirl
on 11/19/16 1:56 pm

Sciatica,  ughh.  You have my sympathies. 

RNY  7 Years 7 Months Post Op 

Morning , sorry, Evening!

Took a couple of super seniors to a chip wagon for lunch today.  I think the older you get the more you love junky food.  

EATS 

B  -  Premier protein shake blended with 3 inches of banana and ice 

L  -  foot long hot dog no bun

The BEST fries in the world.  I have used a Wendy's small fries for my stats.

D  -  6 triscuits with 2 tb of light peanut butter 

S  -  oikos greek yogurt 

Liberte Greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories -  1,187,  Carbs -  108 grams,  Protein  -  65 Grams. 

Terrible stats re carbs and protein but I am far enough out to handle the odd day like this plus the calories are great

Have a great one 

Patm
on 11/19/16 6:04 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I think the older you get the more you figure what the hell. Time is short why not indulge.                     

new_me180
on 11/19/16 7:12 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Evening all. Better late than never eh? I didn't work today instead, I've been stuck doing homework ALL DAY!!! Although i did step out for me to get some groceries for a couple of hours but other than that, i've been stuck at home. It was too cold anyways to stay out. Upset tummy today but here are my eats.

3yrs post op

B - Coffee5%, 1 boiled egg, i piece toast

L - 3oz chicken

D - chicken

S - tea made will silk almond unsweetened

Have a good night all. I'm going to work tomorrow all day, so have fun on my behalf, Nia.

birdiegirl
on 11/20/16 3:50 am

Your continued nausea is a worry Nia.  Do you speak to your PCP re this?  Any of your meds potentially causing this?

Most Active
Recent Topics