What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 12/31/16 7:09 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Looking a little cold out there. Out soon for a walk. Might meet up with someone for coffee. To be determined. Out for dinner tonight at a local smokehouse. Not sure what I will have. We sometimes just split a meal as they are usually quite large. I noticed they have new appetizers so may go for that.

Home after. We will probably be asleep by midnight. We are not late night partying people anymore. A few years ago we went to a friend and could hardly wait for midnight. By then we were dying to go home to sleep.

Busy day tomorrow and not sure I will have time to post.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, granola

l insides of quiche, yogurt

d smoked brisket

s glass or two of wine

Happy New Year everyone

sweetart
on 12/31/16 8:04 am - Windsor, ON
RNY on 12/20/16

Good morning everyone! Happy NYE!

I'm 11 days post op and doing great, feeling great etc

I spent the day yesterday cooking for my family's annual New years party... couldn't taste any of it, so hoping it is all ok lol

B: light and fit toasted coconut Greek yogurt

L: premier protein shake

D: 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese

S1: premier protein shake

S2: Kroger sf popsicle 

Calories: 482, Carbs: 22, Protein: 86

Stay safe tonight if you're driving around :)

Melissa in Windsor, Ontario

Referral 1/15/2016 - Surgery TEGH (Michael Garron) December 20, 2016 w/ Dr. Aarts

5'2" - - - > HW 282, Optifast 220, SW 213, CW 156 (but I'm on it!)

crqvingchange
on 12/31/16 10:54 am

You are doing so well Sweetart.  Really good stats.  I love the Light and Fit Coconut yogurt.   I wish we could get it in Canada.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 12/31/16 10:57 am

Pat when we go to the smokehouse, we always have another 3 to 4 meals from the leftovers.

Was at a party until 3:00 in the morning, and I am so tired now.  I will need to have a nap before we go out tonight.

The eats today are - lots of coffee, the insides of a broccoli/cheese quiche, probably appetizers at the NYE party tonight.  

Have a great evening everyone.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 12/31/16 11:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I went to bed at 11 and woke up at 4. No nap so figure I will not make it late tonight

crqvingchange
on 12/31/16 2:09 pm

Unfortunately I know it is going to be another late night.  We have tickets for tonight and the dinner does not begin until 10:00pm.  I did manage to get a nap this afternoon.

Pat I hope you were able to have coffee with your friend.

birdiegirl
on 12/31/16 2:36 pm

Good for all of you planning to stay up.  I usually do but not this year.  

Happy New Year to all of you.

Most Active
Recent Topics