Kingston area support groups?

Sheacat
on 6/24/17 11:05 am - Belleville, ON
RNY on 07/11/17

As per a suggestion on my other post, I was wondering if anyone knows of any support groups here in the Kingston area? I am in Belleville, but am willing to travel for something like that. I have been told that I can come and talk to the social worker and/or dietitian at Hotel Dieu, but with wait times, etc, I doubt they want me to turn that into a weekly or even monthly thing. :)

Tuktu
on 6/24/17 6:05 pm
RNY on 03/07/17

I believe I was told there was a Kingston support group that meets once a month. I'm sorry I can't remember the details but I'll see if I have it in my notes and get back to you.

Tuktu
on 6/24/17 7:52 pm
RNY on 03/07/17

Weight Loss support Group. Pre and post op members welcome. 1st Thursday of every month Ongwanada resource Centre. 191 Portsmouth Ave. 6 -830pm Kingston

Secret Facebook group Kingston WLS

no phone number listed.

im not sure if this group is active but I was giving this information last summer during one of my classes at Hotel Dieu so pretty current

Sheacat
on 6/25/17 7:13 am - Belleville, ON
RNY on 07/11/17

Thank you!

KatieCJ
on 7/3/17 5:41 pm

I just registered today to the forum, but my orientation is on August 2nd. I'm in Trenton. If there's a support group in Kingston, I would be willing to carpool!

Most Active
Recent Topics