What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 8/8/18 5:36 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang, what a dreary wet day it is. I suppose the farmers need the rain though! I skipped out on the gym this morning because I was just so exhausted. I had massage last night and she must have really worked my lower back because it ached all night and kept me awake most of the night.

Today is the last day of my work week then heading on vacations for a week and a half can't wait. Likely won't be checking in because I will be in the US for part of the time.

2 years almost 4 mos

B - 2 eggs scrambled w. 30 gr cheese crumbles

S - greek yogurt, blueberries

L - shepperds pie

S - deli turkey, 20 gr cheese

D - chicken sauteed with peppers and onions, dollop of sour cream and shredded cheese.

Have a great day everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Monica9811
on 8/8/18 6:05 am - Peterborough, Canada

Have a good holiday!!

linda11665
on 8/8/18 7:23 am - Ottawa, Canada

Have a super vacation!!

7 years out.

B - egg whites with lactose free cheese

S - protein bar (quest)

L- Turkey meatballs (my own creation 2)

S - If hungry, probably some cashews and dried cranberries

S - Salmon on the bbq. with some asparagus

**If I don't eat my afternoon snack will probably have a protein shake after workout ( protein powder, kale, spinach, mangos and water)

5km walk done, 2 hour weight session at 6pm

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
crqvingchange
on 8/8/18 7:42 am

Linda you are looking fabulous and I love your dinner. Good to see you girl. What no coffee on your menu?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

linda11665
on 8/9/18 9:19 am - Ottawa, Canada

Aww thanks girl!! So are you looking fabulous!!

Never was a coffee drinker..lol

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
crqvingchange
on 8/9/18 10:30 am

Did you see that Karen M popped in a week ago? It was so good to hear from her.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

linda11665
on 8/13/18 9:22 am - Ottawa, Canada

Yes I did!! Love hearing from all the vets!!

crqvingchange
on 8/8/18 7:41 am

Good morning Menu Peeps. I tossed and turned all night because of the heat and humidity in the house. Even with a fan on, no joy.

Ginny I thought massages were supposed to make the hurt go away not create pain. Hope it feels better soon. Enjoy your vacay. Something tells me that your menu when you come back will include luscious Light and Fit Greek Yogurt.

No word from Meg yet. Her husband has my phone number, but I haven't heard anything.

Accountability: Nope, I was just too hot to eat all of my food yesterday.

4 years post-op and the eats today are:

B. Rivers of hot and cold decaf with added protein

L. Not sure, maybe spicy egg salad with half of an avocado

D. We are meeting friends for dinner and I think I will order the beef carpaccio. The only hot thing I want today is coffee.

Have a great day guys.

staceycvd
on 8/8/18 7:42 am - Canada
RNY on 07/24/18

B- Premier Protein shake

L- Egg salad with low fat mayo

D- Unsure yet... haha

1st Referral: May 31 2012 Orientation: July 17th 2012 Denied at Psych appointment

3rd Referral: June 2016 Orientation: August 2016 Got pregnant and discharged

4th Referral: October 2017 Orientation: April 2018 Pre-op: July 16th Surgery: July 24th!

HW: 281 SW: 269 CW:235.1 GW: ~150-160

crqvingchange
on 8/8/18 10:36 am

Maybe for now use some full fat mayo to help with the constipation. Once things get moving you can switch back to low fat if you like.

Most Active
Recent Topics