What are you eating/doing this Monday?

crqvingchange
on 11/25/18 5:38 pm

Good morning Menu Peeps. I hope everyone had a good weekend. This morning the workmen are back. i will try and get out of the house before they arrive. I am heading to swimming, and then I have errands and calls to make.

Accountability: Really good

Question of the Day: Did you by anything online for Black Friday? I bought some cold brew protein powder.

The eats today at 4 years post-op are:

B. Rivers of decaf

S. Passion tea smoothie blended with ice and cream

L. Goulash soup

D. Beef stew with mashed cauliflower, green beans

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 11/26/18 2:58 am

For some reason OH won't let me edit my spelling mistake. QOTD should be buy.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/26/18 6:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone! This mornings weather was certainly not motivating nor inviting. I wanted to stay in bed. However, I got my arse up and went to the gym for some cardio. My walking buddy doesn't bring his stuff on Monday's so we never get a lunch time walk in.

Accountability - Back on track

QOTD - didn't buy anything on Friday but did order my Trucker a collapsible rake for the camper today for Christmas

B - 1 egg, 1/4 cup turkey sausage crumbles, 15 gr shredded cheddar

S - 175 gr PC Greek Yogurt, 2 oz blueberries

L - 4 oz shredded chicken on 2 mini tortillas with sour cream and shredded cheddar

S - 4 slices deli turkey, 1 cheese stick

D - haven't decided, likely more shredded chicken or leftover chicken stirfy

Without dinner I'm at 906 calories, and 88 protein. Feeling good about today.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/26/18 5:34 pm

Collapsible rake? I am not a camper, so what do you use it for? Sounds too much like outdoor cleaning to me.

Where did you get the turkey crumbles? That sounds good.

Ginnny
on 11/27/18 5:40 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Well it's like a fan rake with a telescopic handle and the rake part expands and retracts for easier storage in the trailer compartments. Trucker likes to keep a tidy campsite and the leaves away from the fire pit. Spring and fall is when it would get the most use. Friends of ours have one and now he wants one. Makes gift buying easy. I jot down these little things when he says them. I doubt he even realizes.

The turkey sausage crumbles are Jimmy Dean and I got them in Port Huron the last time we were there. I'm sure you will be able to find them in Florida.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 11/26/18 7:02 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My to-do list keeps growing so I'm going to try to knock out a few items today. I have avocados to use up -- I found a quick sale bag with four for $1. Seemed like a good deal but I didn't have a plan. I also have some milk whey to use. I have never baked with whey so I need to look up recipes. We made Greek yogurt on the weekend which turned out quite nicely for our first try. But now I have about two cups of whey to do something with.

QOTD: I bought way too many things... I also ordered things on behalf of my grandma so I will have a lot of deliveries coming up. I got a gift for the little nugget and some super exciting cleaning things lol.

Post-op three years and eight months.

Breakfast 1 - oatmeal bites

Breakfast 2 - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - beans and pork

Snack - carrots and PB

Dinner - braised ribs and veggies

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/26/18 5:42 pm

Is this dried powder whey? You could make mug cakes. Add peanut butter (I know you have some, lol), an egg, whey powder, baking powder (maybe 1/4 tsp), and liquid to thin it a bit like water. Stir it up until it is like a pancake batter consistency and pop it in the microwave for a minute. You can use a different flavour, but you will need a fat to replace the peanut butter (maybe coconut oil or butter). For proper measurements, check The Google, lol.

Meggles07
on 11/26/18 6:28 pm - Canada

I never thought of putting peanut butter in my mug cakes. That sounds delicious... I will have to buy some peanut butter ahahahahah!!

And it's liquid whey... The acidic kind from making Greek yogurt. Apparently you can use it kind of like lemon juice. I think DH is going to try making ricotta. Another suggestion I saw was salad dressing... So many options ;)

Most Active
Recent Topics