What are you eating/doing today - Thursday?

crqvingchange
on 12/6/18 3:56 am

Well guys this is farewell for now. I will try to stop in and read when I can, but I won't be back in the great white north for about 2 months.

I hope everyone has a nice holiday and tries as best as they can to stay on plan. Remember it's about family and not the goodies. You don't want to face the post-holiday with regrets and regain.

I'm hoping that you will keep the thread going until I come back. We may not get a lot of posts, but we get a lot of views and I've had messages from pre-op and newbies thanking us for this thread.

You guys are the best.

CC

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 12/6/18 5:24 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC I hope you have a lovely time in the warm South!!

Today I'm going to school... I can't believe I'm saying that lol. I'm still on leave but I'm going to see some friends and my advisor. It's going to be a long day for us but it will be nice to catch up with everyone.

Post-op three years and nine months.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt and waaaay too many blueberries -- does anyone else ever misjudge how much is left in a package? I thought there was only about a serving left. Apparently there was quite a bit more but it was already in my bowl.

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - tbd restaurant

Snack - nut mix

Dinner - leftover beef roast -- it turned out so awesome. Fall off the bone meat and sweet carrots.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 12/6/18 5:40 am, edited 12/5/18 9:40 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC. Have a wonderful and hopefully relaxing time in Florida! I'm a little jealous!! I'm not going anywhere until February and that's only a week.

Post Op 2 years 7+ mos

B - deli turkey sandwich on 2x35 calorie bread

S - oikos apple cinnamon yogurt

L - beer can chicken breast with cucumber/tomato salad, Renee's Greek Dressing

S - likely a protein bar, have an appointment after work so will try and delay this until I'm on my way there

D - Tex Mex Meatpie

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

corriev
on 12/6/18 9:08 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Have a blessed season CRQ.. all the best and thank you for all the support this past year.

Most Active
Recent Topics