What are you eating/doing today -- Friday?

Meggles07
on 12/14/18 1:56 am - Canada

Good (very early) morning :)

Just stopping in to get this started and then I will try to go back to sleep for a while. We saw the nurse practitioner yesterday -- our pediatrician was out for a family emergency. We have to start waking the little nugget up through the night again for feedings to increase her weight gain. We are also starting to add some cereal for the calories. It seriously messes with my head that I can't get her to gain weight when I spend my life trying to lose weight.

Then we went to go for lunch at one of our favourite restaurants only to find it is closed forever. Sad day lol. I ordered a new phone and I'm going to pick it up today. Then we have a few house projects to work on. DH took yesterday and today off work so it has been fun hanging out together. He fixed our dryer yesterday and put my kitchen cabinet back together while we were napping, so everything will be ready for Christmas. I've said it before but being an adult is weird.

QOTD: what is your next big project? Do you have a personal project, house project, etc. that you want to work on? I bought some kids socks yesterday that I want to turn into leg warmers for little nugget to use for crawling on our hard floors. They look like monsters where the heel is the mouth -- and they have teeth. I'm going to use either hot glue or fabric paint to add some traction spots so she can get some grip. Eventually we also want to demolish our kitchen and I can't wait for that day!! :)

Post-op three years and nine months.

Breakfast 1 - protein bar (4am wake up)

Breakfast 2 - Greek yogurt with berries

Snack - Melba with PB

Lunch - tbd. Might go to the food court when I go to get my phone.

Snack - pepperoni and cheese stick

Dinner - tbd. I think we still have leftovers but I'm getting tired of them.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 12/14/18 6:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning! and TGIF this has been the longest week ever!! One more week of putting in time at the office. I swear if a person has all their work done they should be allowed to just stay home.

Today our boss is having full turkey dinner catered in for our lunch. Ours is a department of 13 including him, and his wife comes and has lunch with us too. It's nice. People just bring containers for leftovers and that's it. Of course we have that ONE person who has to be a glutton and does nothing to help prepare/set up/or clean up. I dislike her very much.

B - HB eggs

S - yogurt

L - turkey, stuffing, veg, bit of gravy - I can easily stay away from the potatoes and buns

S - unnecessary

D - chicken wings maybe with greek salad, or leftover sauteed chicken/peppers/onion I haven't decided. I'm craving some hot sauce so I think I might go with the wings

Have a great weekend everybody!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

corriev
on 12/14/18 8:45 am, edited 12/14/18 12:52 am
VSG on 03/06/18

Hello Folks - All ready for the weekend? Im not lol

QOTD - i have flooring i have to do over Christmas and new year, need to get it done. but haven't committed to any more projects. I just upgraded my water system on the farm and that was a task and a half..

My day -

B - Protein shake

S - Venison Jerky

L - Beef soup

S - protein bar

D - Grilled chicken breast.

Take care everyone - have a blessed weekend,

Most Active
Recent Topics