What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 12/18/18 4:29 am, edited 12/18/18 6:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning gang! I didn't sleep worth a darn last night so finally got up at 3:00 and in to work for 630. I'm sure I will crash later this afternoon.

I suppose I could have went to the gym for an extra long workout but nope, didn't do that!

Tonight we are going out. I won a radio contest and I am one of 15 qualifiers to win a trip to the Dominican. Its the Naughty or Nice Party sponsored by 102.3 Jack FM Everyone gets a prize but wouldn't it be nice to win the grand prize!! I can hope.

B - chicken with peppers/onion sour cream and cheese

S - deli turkey

L - unsure

S - yogurt

D - again not sure, depends on what they have at the restaurant - I will have to scope out the menu today.

Have a great day everyone!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 12/18/18 4:37 am

Ginny I am crossing all my fingers and toes for you to win the prize. When will you find out?

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/18/18 6:30 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hi CC!! I will know tonight! Party is from 6:30 - 8:00. Fingers crossed indeed.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 12/18/18 5:59 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Our visit with my grandmother went well last night. They all spoiled the little nugget with Christmas presents. Buying presents for kids is way more fun than adults. Today I'm taking the dogs to the spa ;) I want them to look all spiffy for the holidays. I will run a couple errands while they are there.

Ginnny, congrats on the contest. I hope you win the big prize!!!

Post-op three years and nine months.

Breakfast 1 - oatmeal bites

Breakfast 2 - protein bar

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch - chicken and something

Snack - trail mix

Dinner - chicken and veg

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

corriev
on 12/18/18 9:26 am
VSG on 03/06/18

LUCKY Ginny - well done...

i thought it would be a quite week, but wow is it ever turning around to be busy.

Accountability - Its tuff this time of year with all the goodies, sweets, chocolates from vendors, and lunch's . We had a pizza day yesterday, and found it tuff to walk past, but know it would hurt if i did, so i passed the pizza and went fro fruit - first time i ate dragon fruit. and it was really good. I got a bag of venison jerky and keep it in my draw to pull me from temptation and eat protein instead.

My day -

B - Cheese string and boiled egg

S - shake and chia seeds

L - Jerky

s - No need - jerky is dense

D - pot luck at cadets with my son, but ordered chicken cold meat so im covered.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

Most Active
Recent Topics