What are you eating/doing today -- Wednesday?

Meggles07
on 1/9/19 5:28 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Seems like the roads might be a bit slippery here today so I moved my appointment to Monday and we will stay home. Yesterday I ended up making applesauce with a bunch of apples that were running out of time. I used the instant pot but I forgot to lock the vent. My house ended up smelling delicious lol. I gave some to the little nugget and she really seemed to enjoy it. We are still working on getting her calories up so I'm really happy she seemed to like it. I will try mixing some in her cereal today.

QOTD: does any food give you the heebie-jeebies? I cannot stomach the thought of pureed meat. I just can't imagine what that texture would be like. I'm also squeamish about oysters.

Post-op three years and ten months.

Breakfast - almonds, protein shake

Snack - egg, toast

Lunch - cheese, pepperettes

Snack - Greek yogurt and blueberries

Dinner - chili -- DH actually had to open the window last night... Let's just say we will all be happy when the chili is gone.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 1/9/19 5:57 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good call on staying home Meg. I slid right past the on ramp to the 401 this morning so had to take an alternate route to the gym. Then my alternate route had a road closure so I detoured again. By that time I'm thinking I should have stayed home. With this crazy weather the gym was the busiest I've seen in weeks. And I thought I was the only crazy one out this morning. Anyway, I did 15 kms on the bike this morning and felt great! Now for a long day at work. We had more snow at my house than they have here at work so it will be difficult to gauge later what my drive home will be like.

Yesterday, we all got a kick in the teeth here at work. We were due to get a 3.25% increase on January 1st. Because the Province MIGHT cut funding to municipalities the City has chopped our raise to 1.5%. Not impressed.

2 yrs 8+ mos out

b - 1/2 everything bagel, 1 egg, 1 slice double cheddar

S - 1 devilled egg (whole egg), raspberries

L - taco salad

S - deli turkey, cheese, pickles

D - sauteed chicken with peppers and onions, sour cream and cheese

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

BUFFY M.
on 1/9/19 7:05 am - Bobcaygeon, Canada
RNY on 11/23/15

Post-op three years and 2 months.

Breakfast - coffee, sweetner and light cream

Snack - Banana

Lunch - 1 cup Black Beans, 1/2 cup 1% Cottage Cheese

Snack - 2 Dill Pickles

Dinner - Blackened Chicken with Avocado Cream Sauce

Snack - Air Popped Popcorn

All water and vits.

Referral: July 2014 Orientation: October 2014 Meeting with Surgeon: March 23, 2015 RN/SW/Dietician: June 1, 2015 2ND Phone Interview with Dietician: July 7, 2015 Dr. Glazier (Internist): August 24, 2015 Surgery: November 23, 2015 Starting Weight: 305 lbs - Goal Weight: 130 lbs - Current Weight: 145 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics