What are you eating/doing this Wednesday?

crqvingchange
on 3/20/19 7:54 am

Good morning everyone. Late start for me today. DH is working from home today, which means I have to tiptoe around the house because he's on conference calls. Didn't end up going out last night because the fur baby wasn't feeling well.

Today I am going to the gym and then I have to make some calls. My workout at the gym yesterday has me sore all over. It's a good reminder to get back on track.

QOTD: Fav crockpot recipes please? Yesterday I bought a pork blade roast that is already to throw in the crockpot for carnitas. It came with the spice and everything for only $5. Gotta love the weekly meat sale. So I'm thinking pulled pork, with avocado, sour cream, and maybe some salsa on top.

The eats today at 4 years 8 months post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee

L. First meal of the day. Scrambled egg with a little melted cheese, bacon, 1/2 of a spicy Italian sausage, small half of an avocado and fresh salsa.

D. Pho with shrimp, greens, shiritaki noodles. SF/LC French toast muffin with a few raspberries, a dollop of whipped cream

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Today's totals: 1123, Carbs 27, Fibre 11, Fat 85, Prot. 65

1 hour at the gym

Have a great day everyone and remember to smile at a stranger.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

wrkinprogress
on 3/20/19 8:25 am

Good morning everyone. Well I didn't get posting at all yesterday since my dentist had a cancellation Monday afternoon and I went to have my one wisdom tooth pulled spur of the moment rather than wait until mid April when I was scheduled. Needless to say I wasn't doing too much eating.

QOTD: Hmmm I would have to say a good stew is my favorite crockpot food.... then chili is a close 2nd. I really don't have recipes for anything I do in the crockpot, I just throw in what my taste buds are shouting for and of course lots of spices. My mother was a by the book cook and didn't even have a spice rack so always comments that when I cook it tastes better than hers ;) Pulled pork is a great crockpot meal CC. Go for it!

My menu is boring since I have to do liquids and puree for a couple days.

B - protein shake

S- egg bite

L - cream of mushroom soup

S - SF pudding with powdered skim milk powder

D - either more soup or possibly canned chicken with some Swiss Chalet sauce

S - few swigs of protein shake

crqvingchange
on 3/20/19 1:19 pm

Looks like your menu is soft so that it doesn't hurt your mouth. Hope it feels better soon.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics