What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 4/23/19 5:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone!! I woke up so hungry this morning (well I guess I didn't wake up - because that would imply that I actually slept), but anyway, I felt sick to my stomach is was so empty. Had a Premier Protein shake before hitting the shower. No gym this morning but get out for a walk at lunch.

Re-run of the blood work had me back in normal range for the things she re-tested. Have to go in two weeks for a full run again. WBC is low again. I don't recall being sick or fighting off anything.

B - left over pot roast

S - skyr raspberry yogurt, cheese

L - chicken, greek salad

S - meat stick and cheese maybe

D - taco casserole from a local caterer - when I ordered it I didn't realize it was layered with tortilla, I will have to dessicrate it to get my portion

Trucker is supposed to play ball tonight so if its not raining I'll go and watch.

Have a great day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/23/19 7:37 am

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed some of the sunshine, and stayed away from any treats.

Ginny I'm with you on the no sleep front. It was well past 4am before I could sleep.

Today I'm going grocery shopping, doing errands and paperwork. Tonight DH and I are going out for dinner and to listen to live music.

The eats today at 4 years 9 months post-op are:

B. Coffee, coffee, coffee

L. My first real meal of the day - rotisserie chicken salad with cucumber crackers

D. Shrimp Caprese salad

S. Hot cocoa before bed

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics