What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 4/25/19 5:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Gang! It was strangely quiet at the gym this morning - like I was the only one in the change room quiet!! I guess everyone is tired!! LOL

Not much on the go today - I'm back in the gym routine (sort of) now I just got to get back in the eating routine....maybe tomorrow!!

3 yrs out

B - turkey kielbasa sandwich

S - skyr, small scoop of egg salad - real small - my Trucker can only put so much on his sandwich and then leaves like a tbsp put it in your damn sandwich, its not enough for me to make a snack out of

L - chicken burger with a lettuce bun

S - protein bar maybe

D - I saw some leftover cabbage roll soup in the fridge this morning so I'll probably clean that up

Have a good day my menu friends.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 4/25/19 7:54 am

Ginny you make me laugh. Your menu looks yummy. Cabbage roll soup sounds so good.

More errands and paperwork today. I can hardly contain my elation. DH and I might go cruise the main drag with the top town. It's what all the old folks like to do and meet up at the A&W for a root beer float, lol. Seriously this afternoon is supposed to be warm and sunny, and then in a few days we are getting snow - enough already.

The eats today at 4 years 9 months post-op are:

B. Coffee, and then a SF/LC cinnamon roll that I didn't eat over the holidays.

L. I'm going to Costco so I will eat all of the meat, cheese, yogurt samples.

D. Burger with bacon and a small salad

S. Cocoa before bed.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/25/19 8:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Its one of my favorite soups....hearty and filling yet not fattening.

Cruisin' NICE I'll be getting out for my lunch time walk soon.

Having one of those crazy days at work....didn't I say earlier not much on the go? Sshhhhhh JINXY!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Sunny2018
on 4/25/19 4:53 pm
RNY on 10/22/18

Had my 6 month appointment - seems I'm doing well according to their expectations - down 90 pounds and staying on track. Still struggling to meet my protein goal without resorting to protein shake/bar - maybe small goal of trying to only need 1/2 of either and then get to none...we will see (I just hate reading the ingredients on these things!); I just can't make everything I eat a protein choice,not willing to give up some fruit or carb. Maybe I'll try every other day carb free or something like that...ideas?

Question - what recipe do you use for Cabbage Roll Soup? I love cabbage rolls (indulged in 2 over Easter Weekend as I'm 1/2 Ukrainian)

My food for today:

B: PC Protein pancakes with sugar free jam

S: sugar free yogurt

L: coleslaw with 1/2 cup diced roast chicken & small orange

S: sugar free pudding

D: 1/2 Protein wrap with 1/2 cup diced roast chicken/mayo/lettuce

S: Protein Shake

Enjoyed 3 walks today - goal to use my 1/2 lunch as a walking break and then can eat as I work - since I still take 1/2 hour to eat a meal.

Anyhow, feel positive and optimistic I will meet my goal weight by 1 year mark!

Sunny

crqvingchange
on 4/25/19 5:16 pm

You're doing great Sunny. Pedal to the metal until you reach goal.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics