What are you eating/doing this Friday?

crqvingchange
on 4/26/19 5:32 am

Good morning everyone. Welcome to your weekend. Our fur baby was feeling sick last night so I might stay close to home and keep an eye on him. I'll try to get more paperwork done. No plans for the weekend because we have to get our taxes done.

QOTD: Any fun plans for the weekend?

The eats today at 4 years 9 months post-op are:

B. Buckets of decaf

L. Half of a grilled chicken breast sandwich. Grilled chicken, bacon, Jack cheese, spicy mayo on an UnBun. Small kale/arugala salad with WF Honey/Dijon dressing

D. The other half of the sandwich with the same salad

S. Hot cocoa before bed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 4/26/19 5:51 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

'morning....tired of grey rainy days, enough already! Hard to get motivated when it's like this outside.

QOTD: Tonight is a surprise 50th Birthday Party for my brother and sister (twins). First we will go to Wing Night at the Legion and then to party - that's the ruse to get them to our friends house, they live real close to the legion. No plans other than that.

B - turkey kielbasa sandwich

S - 1/2 protein bar

L - rotisserie chicken with cucumber and red pepper sticks

S - ??

D - wings (I like to make my own wing sauce with Franks and Butter but I can't sauce them all because nobody else likes it and I can only eat like 3 or 4 depending on their size)

then PARTY!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 4/26/19 7:40 am - Canada

Good morning :)

CC I hope your furbaby feels better today!!

We don't have any real plans for the weekend... We are trying to rearrange our basement but it's slow going. VV has a sale on Monday so I think I will go to that. I need some summer stuff... Darn this weight gain. I cannot get my act together right now and it is literally and figuratively weighing me down.

Yesterday I took the little nugget to see our friends and we went to the St. Jacob's market. I didn't get much but I did get her a little pair of pink sunglasses which she promptly threw on the ground lol. We will work on that.

Post-op four years and one month.

Breakfast - PB and banana

Snack - protein bar

Lunch - leftover chicken sandwich

Snack - carrots, cheese, pepperettes

Dinner - leftover BBQ chicken

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics