What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 5/14/19 5:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Me again! Told you I would try - hey two days in a row is pretty good! I did a leg workout this morning, might not have been the best decision since I have to play ball at 9:00 tonight. Oh well. I will survive LOL.

Happy National Dance Like a Chicken Day!! Actually its a real thing but its also just an excuse for us to have a potluck lunch here at work!! It's open to all of City Hall but it will just be the regular visitors to the lounge that participate I'm sure. I made Taco Dip which I can enjoy without the chips. Just listening yesterday to what people were planning on bringing there will be very little choice for me that isn't carb laden. Choose wisely Ginnny.

GF - sm banana with PB

B - tuna sandwich on 35 calorie bread

S - skyr with blueberries

L - Potluck

S - won't be necessary

D - chicken cordon swiss, steamed cauliflower

Have a great day all.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 5/14/19 5:44 am - Canada

Ginnny, you beat my post by like two minutes lol. By the time I posted mine yours was up!!

Good morning :)

My mom made it here last night so we are just hanging out today. Maybe getting some groceries.

Accountability: really good yesterday. Still plugging along on the monthly challenge. I will say that protein bars are a really slippery slope for me so I need to work on finding things I like instead. Last night I had cocoa almonds from the states.

Post-op four years and two months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - bunless burger

Snack - Greek yogurt

Dinner - bunless burger and salad

Snack - SF pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics