What are you eating/doing today -- Monday? Big news!! :)

Meggles07
on 9/16/19 7:22 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Poor puppy #2 seems to have seasonal allergies this year. We are taking him to the vet today to see if we can get something to help. We put a bit of spray on him last night and that seemed to help a bit, but he is matting his fur daily with his scratching. I feel so bad for him.

I also have a doctor's appointment this morning. I guess it is time to reveal our big news... We are expecting another baby (another furless one ;) in January.

This has definitely been affecting my eating -- mostly I don't feel like eating or if I do I get sick. This means my menu has been a little carby lately as well :)

Post-op four years and six months.

Breakfast - milk

Snack - half of a keto cupcake (a friend gave me a couple in the weekend and they are delicious

Lunch - ham sandwich

Snack - cheese and fruit

Dinner - pork and veggies

Snack - tbd maybe pudding

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 9/16/19 10:22 am

OMG CONGRATS!! Little nugget will be a big sister. I'm sooo happy for all of you! My brother and I were 14 months apart and it was great growing up being close in age.

We will let you slide on the menu considering the cir****tances. As long as you are getting some nutrients, I'm sure the doctor isn't picky on exactly what you are eating. Being sick is bad enough when you aren't pregnant.

B - protein shake

S - greek yogurt

L - chicken skewers, cauliflower

S - sweet potato crackers & hummus

D - Meatloaf, squash

S - apple if hungry

Meggles07
on 9/16/19 10:39 am - Canada

Thanks!! I think we will be busy but the gap is manageable :) and I'm looking forward to when they can play together although the little nugget is a very content kid playing with her toys.

crqvingchange
on 9/17/19 4:30 am

I'm glad you liked the keto cupcake. One half of one is a meal.

The Little Nugget will make the best big sister. She is so adorable. Glad Pup#2 is doing better with the spray.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 9/17/19 6:52 am - Peterborough, Canada

Congrats Megs. That's awesome news!

Most Active
Recent Topics