NEW PIC's!

Katie Gavin
on 11/11/05 10:15 pm - Hamilton, Canada
Hey everyone..my poptos are up...there ws a mistake with the #'s! the new photos i am 230 lbs, not 260 ..... but ya! it was very strange to see them up there..and to do the before and aafter you know!...like..thats me!!!! ya its crazy! hehehe kate
freak_4_disney
on 11/12/05 1:31 am - Southampton, Canada
Katie - you look beautiful - I love the dark hair!! You must feel so proud - what's the stat's to date? Lori
Nancy B
on 11/12/05 2:23 am - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
wow, Katie! You look AMAZING! Its so good to see how youve progressed...and yes..I imagine that you have trouble connecting the YOU that you know to the new body that you see in the mirror. I am still waiting for my surgery date with Dr Hagen....I know I will get 3 weeks notice anytime now ...Im excited and nervous too but I can hardly wait. I really like Denise the dietician and Susan who did my psych evaluation. What did you have to do for a pre-op diet? Denise has told us that she will now create a custom high protein diet for each of us for a pre-op diet instead of the one I got from Dr Hagen's staff...she told me to throw that one away..said we needed to be BUILT UP not made weaker with the old diet. She also assured us that she will be involved with us (as will Dr Hagen) for the rest of our lives...that makes me feel better because I did wonder if I was to be tossed out into the cold cruel world alone after surgery *s* Keep up the great progress...Im cheering for you! Nancy B
Diana_Ackroyd
on 11/12/05 6:46 am - Lawrencetown, Canada
Katie! You look absolutely fabulous. Congratulations! Take care, Diana 331/293.1/anything less
Joyce J.
on 11/12/05 7:54 am - Scarborough, Canada
Katie, Thanks for sharing the pics. You look absolutely amazing. Congrats on a job well done. Keep up the good work girl. Joyce
Tammy Patterson
on 11/13/05 5:33 am - Milton, Canada
Hi Katie, You are doing so well. You look absolutely beautiful, you are truly a Brand New person! No turning back now! Congratulations, Hon! Hugs, Tammy
Karen G
on 11/13/05 10:03 pm - Brampton, Canada
Wow. Great pics. Keep up the good work. !!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers Karen G
Most Active
Recent Topics