11 months!!! went so fast! WOW!!!!

Katie Gavin
on 1/12/06 10:20 am - Hamilton, Canada
Wel!!!! it has been 11 months..and i am down 153 lbs! Guys i can even tell you! this trip has been amaing!!!! words can't explain how i feel! you all will one day know and it is a breath of freash air....aaahhhhhh so ya yeverything thing is going well...my hair is growing back well!!!that is exciting trust me... i am eating more and the energy that i have is crazy!!!! how you are all well! Kate
Nicole R.
on 1/12/06 10:52 am - Kapuskasing, Canada
WOW 153 LBS... Way to go Kate... You are doing such an awesome job.. I am glad everything is going well... Keep up the great work... You look amazing and I bet you feel as good as you look.... I can't wait to feel that energy... Nicole
Joyce J.
on 1/12/06 11:05 am - Scarborough, Canada
Wow Kate, Awesome job girl. You have done a great job, you should be so proud. You must feel absolutely wonderful. I feel great with only 77 pounds gone, I can't imagine what I will be like after 153. Take care Keep up the good work. Thanks for keeping us posted. Joyce
Lisamj
on 1/12/06 11:54 am - Kitchener, Canada
Kate, That's amazing... congratulations! I hear from everyone that they have so much energy after..... I can't wait to feel that way. keep up the good work! Lisa
jmcrae2
on 1/12/06 11:56 am - Port Colborne, Canada
That is so awesome Katie. You look amazing. You should post some updated pics in your profile, I would love to see them. You are so beautiful. Here is an ego booster for ya : I was reading your post and my 10 year old son said "who is that mom? She looks like Kelly Clarkson" And ya, I can see the resemblence. Keep up the great work hun Jennifer M
Katie Gavin
on 1/12/06 11:59 am - Hamilton, Canada
Ha Ha that is so funny! tell him thankyou!!! hehehe i have tried to post more but they have not been updated yet!!!! it somtimes takes a long time! but i will keep trying!
losingit2006
on 1/12/06 12:34 pm - Georgetown, Canada
Hi Katie You look amazing, thank you so much for the update. You are truely an inspiration to all of us pre-ops. Hugs, Christine
Nancy B
on 1/12/06 2:50 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
totally awesome, Katie! You look incredible so I can imagine you must be walking six inches off the ground now....great work, girl! Glad to see you staying in touch! I have a date with Dr Hagen on January 24th for RnY and gall bladder removal laprascopic...I can hardly wait! Nancy B
spiritofjulia
on 1/12/06 6:16 pm
Katie, You look phenominal! How your life must be changed!!! I am so excited for you. Be blessed and enjoy it girl! You deserve it! Julia
meaney
on 1/13/06 2:57 am - Mississauga, Canada
I'm thrilled for you Katie!! You sound like your doing great. I too feel wonderful and have a lot more energy. Dr. Hagen was amazing and as I am just getting to my 10 month mark I am only about 20lbs away from my goal weight! Congradulations Katie on your hard work!! Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics