BrachioPlasty Scar

angela934
on 4/17/09 4:50 am

HI LADYJWB, I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL BECAUSE I FEEL THE SAME WAY. I AM AFRIACAN AMERICAN TO I AM VERY LIGHT, BUT MY SCARS IS DARK. I THOUGHT THAT BY SUMMER I WAS GOING TO BE ABLE TO WEAR SHORT SLEEVE SHIRTS TO, BUT AT THIS POINT I DON'T KNOW I JUST  HAD MY SURGERY 3/16. I JUST HOPE THAT THEY FADE OUT SOME MORE. I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH MY ARM LIFT. I SHOULD HAVE ALSO HAD A BREAST LIFT AT THE SAME TIME , BECAUSE KNOW I HAVE THAT FAT UNDER MY ARM HANG. I THOUGHT THAT MY DR WAS GOING TO REMOVE THAT, BUT HE DIDN'T AND MY BREAST IS SO SMALL FOR A BREAST LIFT IT IS JUST THE FAT ON THE SAID, BUT GOOD LUCK IF YOU CAN'T WEAR YOUR SHIRTS THIS YEAR THEIR IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR A HOPEFULLY THE SCARE WILL BE BETTER,

ANGIE934
ANGIE
LadyJwb
on 4/17/09 7:31 am - Philadelphia, PA
Angie did the dr. give you the fading patches (not sure what they are called) or any creams? Is your scar not straight? I just was wondering overall what is it that your not satisfied with? I'm sure in the weeks to come it will look much better. Good luck! and girl go ahead and get that breast lift you only live once and my grandmother told me "your going to owe somebody till the day you die"...LOL so I'm going to live to the fullest.
Most Active