Tummy tuck surgery in the Europe

Kirsteen
on 6/29/23 4:10 am

Hello, I have lost too much weight and have loose skin all over my body. I will need a tummy tuck, lipo arm lift and thigh lift. It seems like quite a bit of work. I am looking for a good surgeon at a reasonable price within Europe - any experience or recommendations? I live in the UK so up to 3 hours by plane.

White Dove
on 7/2/23 11:57 am - Warren, OH

A surgical weight loss center would be best place to contact for referral to surgeons who specialize in loose skin removal for formerly obese patients.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Janina582
on 7/13/23 6:34 am

You can have a look at the Forme clinic in Prague. It's been a long time since I had surgery there, but I liked it. Nice clinic, doctor was great and only 2 hours from London for me.

Kirsteen
on 7/19/23 11:41 pm

Hi. What about the consultation? Did you travel there to have one? I mean, the trip would cost extra.

Janina582
on 7/20/23 8:30 am

No, I didn't travel to Prague. The consultation was online and no charge for it. I sent photos and we communicated via email and phone. And it worked fine. Then the doctor saw me anyway before the surgery and did a check-up.

Kirsteen
on 7/27/23 7:53 am

Oh, I see, I was wondering how it works when people get surgery abroad:-) But I'll definitely check out the clinic. Prague seems like a good distance.

Janina582
on 8/8/23 11:01 am

Yes, the distance is good and they also arrange the transfer for you to the hotel and help you with the accommodation. I was able to stay in an apartment that is above the clinic, which was great. Otherwise you can stay in a nearby hotel:-).

kathyball
on 8/30/23 2:05 am

I also had a surgery at the Forme clinic last year. The doctors and nurses in this clinic are so friendly. Ihe result of my surgery is also really good. I really recommend this clinic.

pizza tower

Kirsteen
on 9/8/23 3:14 am
Kirsteen
on 9/11/23 5:11 am

Thank you very much. I'll have the consultation soon, I hope it goes well because I have a lot of questions.

Most Active