you won't believe what the PS did!

katydidit64
on 4/23/09 1:41 am - north port, FL
I had a similiar situation in which my hips and back were straight and my lower body was slightly smaller making it very difficult for clothing to stay in place. Anything with an elastic waist was murder!  After the LBL I felt like a Football player... large upper body, small pelvic/hip bone area and down.  Anyway to make a long story short after reconsulting with my surgeon we did some aggressive Lipo to my back, sides, and upper abdomen.  This was done last week so I am still very sore and swollen.  I can feel a slight curve at my waist which I have never had before so I hope it solves the clothing problem.
I had also asked for an anchor cut with my LBL since I carried most of my weight in my abdomen and the upper area was still pretty large.  However each consult I had reported they could not do it due to poor blood circulation etc.. etc..   I guess at least they told me up front!
ng
on 4/23/09 3:29 am - Southwest, LA
hope the lipo solves the situation for you. i had tried that first, but the ps just took a little from here and there instead of all at the waistline............... so i would have a waist, that is how i ended up trying what i signed up for.
Most Active