This is THE assman

comic_wisdom
on 11/13/13 7:54 pm

The only reason I would not get a LBL is the lack of a butt - not the pain factor.  I think to achieve the results I want, I'd need a 3 stage approach.  I don't want an ass THAT big but I'd like nice projection so I could wear form fitting dresses and pants.  Im not really hung up on breasts - I can wear a push up bra for that :)

I had a consult with Dr Agha and he seems arrogant at least to me.  He wanted to do procedures I didn't want and he kind of talks down to you - like you didn't do your research beforehand.  That's just my experience.  I had a great time in LA (and got $800 dollars worth of free air travel in the process)

Finding a plastic surgeon is like going on a blind date.  I can't have someone cut me I don't like.  So now I'm going to do consults in the DC/Baltimore area around Christmas while visiting family (I live in Ohio).

MyBariatricLife
on 11/14/13 2:25 am

I do not like Dr. Agha one bit as far as his personality. I would never get naked and be touched, no less put my life in someone's hands, that I felt that way about regardless of his surgical skills. Maybe if he was the best cardiologist or brain surgeon and my life depended on it, but not for an elective and very expensive self-paid surgery. Keep shopping until you find the surgeon who is right for you. I think you will recognize that person immediately. Then again, patients have felt that way and later were disappointed. Good luck in your search!!!

Living larger than ever,
My Bariatric Life

Dizzy

PSoftGirl
on 11/30/13 11:58 pm - Alpharetta, GA

This is an interesting conversation because i didn't feel the need to "like" the surgeon that did my VSG.  I only had to be under the impression he was competent in his surgical technique.  This is so entirely different and so much more personal.

HW 366 (2004) * HW Pre-OP 271 (VSG) * CW 157 * GW 145

VSG - Dr. Paul Macik (Atlanta, GA) - 7/09

Post MWL Plastics with Dr. Peter Fisher (San Antonio, TX) 12/13

Iam_with_the_Band
on 12/5/13 7:37 pm

Remember that if you have fat injections from Lipo elsewhere it will partially reabsorp over time and your ass will look deflated again.  A Flap Augmentation is a better way to go.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active