Mexico Patients?

saletiajohnson
on 5/24/15 7:27 am - anchorage, AK

I also contacted Dr.S, I am very interested in him also!!

HW:333 SW:309 (7/14/09) CW:135

Plastics In MEXICO on 09/07/2015.

Arm lift/ Thigh lift / breast lift w/ implants/ lower body lift

A_Whole_New_Me
on 5/24/15 10:34 am

I'm glad to hear it!

As Dee said, think about the after care.

A woman at my WLS support group used Dr Q. When she first contacted him, she was very hopeful. He did some questionable procedures, later denied what he'd done and the risk involved. She ended up being very unhappy.

You'll be in great hands if you choose Dr Sauceda!

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." ~ Maya Angelou

saletiajohnson
on 5/24/15 10:39 am - anchorage, AK

Yes! I live all the way in Anchorage Alaska, plastic surgery is very very expensive here. I'm trying to remember it's not all about the price. But, I would perfer not to spend 30+ thousand dollars. I need and upper body and lower body lift and an extensive BA. 

HW:333 SW:309 (7/14/09) CW:135

Plastics In MEXICO on 09/07/2015.

Arm lift/ Thigh lift / breast lift w/ implants/ lower body lift

MilanezHector
on 5/29/15 4:01 am, edited 5/29/15 4:26 am

Hello! I used Dr. Oracio Ruiz in Tijuana México, Great services for low prices, this is hes webpage, with prices and procedures! www.lifecaresurgery.com

Lifecaresurgery . com

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/15 2:50 pm, edited 8/3/15 2:52 pm

Try visiting this link - http://www.placidway.com/package-search-country/Mexico,,Cosmetic/Plastic_Surgery/search.html.... This would help you like it did to my sister, Few months ago she got Cosmetic Surgery in Mexico, with the help of Placidway, a medical tourism company. She was referred by this company to Maurice Aceves-Plastic Aesthetic Surgeon in Mexicali which is a modern and highly specialized medical center. She did not have so much difficulties in undergoing that Weight Loss Surgery since the staff were so kind and made her comfortable.

Most Active