PAIN with PCOS

SoniaB
on 3/3/07 1:38 pm - Windsor, Canada
PLEASE NOTE:  This may be TMI for certain people. Be warned and continue at your own risk    Okay my first time in a long time..I started my period. I thought I had the flu for the past week and have been sleeping all week, not eating, massive lower abdominal pain, puking, nause and very weak.  I even missed my aqua class due to the pain, not to mention I was throwing up for three days and had low grade fever, but today Aunt Flo came for a visit and almost all sypmtoms went away apart from severe cramping when sitting.  Anyone else have severe symptoms that make you want to keel over and die.  I never had PMS before starting and when I was on birth control, but since being off of them for the surgery this is quite intolerable and nothing helps the pain. Luckily I think I may be the only one in the world who gets extremely hyper and giddy instead of *****y, but my energy is very low Any suggestions would be helpful. 
ChristineM
on 3/4/07 2:45 am - Brick, NJ
I know what your going through. I just got mine 4 days ago and it is horrible.  I have only been taking tylenol go tabs.  works for a little while ...... I am exhausted and have not been to the gym and have not lost any weight either... blah..... gonna find a gyn and go see one to help me...... take care... Christine
SoniaB
on 3/4/07 3:13 am - Windsor, Canada
I am going to see a gyn on Monday...because I haven't had a pap in like 6 years!!!! I had a horrible female family doc for four years and now I have a guy doc, but I don't want to get a pap from him...anyway do you know when they do the pap in regards to you menstruation? You know I am not losing weight either..I am gaining and I am being very careful with what I eat, I log my food and exercise every day, except for the past four days I've been doing minimal activity and minimal eating.
ashdd81
on 3/9/07 12:41 pm - Long Beach, MS
VSG on 02/28/22
I had the same problem. I was having a pain in my lower abdomen that was so bad I had a hard time walking. I was in the hospital Tuesday having test done trying to figure out what was going on. The tests never found anything, and I left the hospital tuesday evening because the pain was starting to subside. With the pain I was also having nausea, low grade fever, and chills. I just got my visit from aunt flo 2 days ago, and that is when the pain really went away. I am just having regular cramping now. I have always had a little bit of nausea during that time of the month, but never before that time of the month and never that bad. I had been diagnosed with PCOS 5 years ago, and this last week was the first time I have ever had symptoms that severe.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Supplements
Mandee C. · 3 replies · 1069 views
momof4Nready4me · 4 replies · 3021 views
Teenager with PCOS
briceand4 · 0 replies · 3624 views