Fill amounts

Farfalla_Cambiante
on 6/18/08 8:40 am
I just had my first fill today (yayy!!) and I was wondering what the fill amounts other people have gotten are? My Dr gave me 3cc's and told me in 6 weeks if I need another fill he will only do a half cc.  He also said that most people dont need any more than 5 cc's.  So for those of you who have had a few fills, what are you up to and do you get good restriction?  I'm hoping my 3 cc's make a big difference because I gained back 5 of the 30 lbs I had lost
susann64
on 6/22/08 6:25 am - just south of cincinnati oh, KY
Different Drs. have different ways of filling. I got 3 the first, 1 the second, and he decided to "be aggressive " and put in 2 cc the last fill I got. It did the trick, for now. I only needed to wait a couple of weeks between fills though.

sunshineangel_1977
on 6/23/08 10:22 am - sabina, OH
i have 7cc's in my realize band...i had  a fill today to bring it up to 7cc's.   Im hoping to keep my restriction this time...it has only been lasting for 2 to 3 weeks...this time it felt different when i swallowed...i actully felt the water going down but it didnt back up on me so....im keeping my fingers crossed.

love hate relationship Eating Disorder      

Most Active