BREAKFAST AT BAYLEY'S THIS SAT. IN HURST, TEXAS.....WHO IS COMING??

Vivian Prouty
on 9/15/08 11:27 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning everyone,

We are having our monthly support breakfast a week earlier than usual due to the Walk From Obesity Walk in Benbrook, Texas.    So if you are in need of any type of support we would LOVE to have you attend our breakfast.    EVERYONE is WELCOME to attend.......pre op......post op.......non op.    We do NOT descriminate against anyone.     We are ALL ABOUT SUPPORT !!!!   So drag out those before photos or anything else that you would like to share with us.   Everyone is welcome whatever surgery you have had or haven't had.     If you would like to bring copies of recipes that you enjoy to share with us all we would appreciate it.    You know the dreaded holiday's are just around the corner.....we ALL are open to new recipes.    So please if you have NO plans this saturday AM.....plan on coming out for a great breakfast with lots of really fine folks.     Please RSVP if you plan on attending as we have to give them a headcount on the amount of people attending.   Hope to see you there !!!!!

WHERE AND WHEN :      SATURDAY.....SEPT. 20TH    9 AM - ???

BAYLEY'S CAFE ( corner of Harwood and Norwood....behind First Bapt.
                                              Church Hurst ) 
                                              109 Harwood Rd.
                                               Hurst, Texas 76054

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active