PORT

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/08 12:04 pm, edited 9/28/08 12:04 pm - Landing, NJ
VSG on 02/27/12
 Anyone know anything about the port tilting in any direction?  I am not feeling the full circumference of mine and it feels like it's tilted inward at the bottom if that makes sense.... I'm 11 days post op
Darrin D.
on 9/28/08 12:56 pm - GA
dunno, I got my band on 8/26 and havent a clue where exactly my port is. 

2nd Fill 2.5cc's for a total of 6cc in a 10cc Realize Band
phfauche
on 9/29/08 7:23 am - Columbus, OH
I have heard that some of the people have a tilted port.  Then to, you're probably still swollen.  Don't mess with it too much, it's still healing.   My port is not tilted but it's really weird.  I've got 2 different RN's who give me fills.  One of them sticks me under my scar and the other sticks me to the right of my scar.    By the way, my port is about 3-4 inches above my waist line and a slight bit to the right of my belly button and my scar is about 2 inches long.

Hugs,   Peggy 

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/08 11:14 am - Landing, NJ
VSG on 02/27/12
 Thank you. 
phfauche
on 10/2/08 12:36 am - Columbus, OH
I just realized you live in Parssippany.  I lived in East Hanover for about 3 years.  Not really caring for the speed of life in NJ, everyone seems to be moving 100 mph,  I did like the East Hanover area. 

Good Luck with your recovery and band.

Hugs,   Peggy 

(deactivated member)
on 10/2/08 2:51 am - Landing, NJ
VSG on 02/27/12
 Yeah I grew up here so I guess I'm used to it....I'm more of a sussex county guy then a morris county guy though! lol
Most Active