New here, just saying hello!

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 6:24 am
Hello.

I am being banded on Nov 7th and found out today my surgeon is going to use the Realize Band. I thought I would come over introduce myself.

I want to lose about 100 pounds but would settle for less if I am happy and healthy.

I am nervous and excited!

Thanks for clicking,

Jen
Dusty M.
on 10/30/08 10:00 am - Richmond, VA
 Hi Jen!!! Welcome and GOOD LUCK!!!!
Vicky S.
on 11/1/08 9:27 am - Taunton, MA

Just wanted to say "Great Job!"  Saw your profile and you are doing a wonderful job with your band.  Keep it up!

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott   

renee K.
on 10/30/08 11:26 am - Augusta, GA
Hi and welcome!  Theres tons of great people here! My band day is nov 5, so im right before ya!
I think the realize is a good choice...........i chose it too.  Be sure to use the realize my success website!
Good luck!
Renee

bornagain3
on 10/30/08 12:39 pm - Scottsville, VA
Jen,

You sound much like me.  I also had a little over 100 pounds to loose (I have lost 20 so far)
I had my Realize band put in on Sept. 29th.  I was off 1/2 my diabetes medicine as I left the hospital and by my 2 week check up I was taken completely off.  Blood sugar is in the 90
s  now with no medicine.

I am VERY glad I did this and know you will be too.  Keep posting!

Jeane 
Vicky S.
on 11/1/08 9:29 am - Taunton, MA
Hi Jen,

Welcome to OH and to the REALIZE forum.  It hasn't seemed very active over here yet, but I think more and more of us are beaing Realized and we should see an increase in activity as time goes on. 

Please keep visiting the OH boards for motivation and information.  It's helped me tremendously so far!

Good luck on the 7th!!
Vicky

"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be." ~ David Viscott   

Most Active