OMG, I just eat CHIPS

sharvey1963
on 11/4/08 2:56 am - Borden, IN

I have been very bad, I haven't done anything like this since I had surgery on June 30, 2008.  I have been having a issue with salt, never ate that much salt before, but since my surgery, that is all I want, has anyone had this issue?

I have lost about 50 lbs, which I think is good, but I just ate a small bag of chips, I feel so bad, not sure what went wrong....

Susan
Realize Band ,1st fill 3cc - Aug 14, 08,2nd fill 1cc  - Oct 2, 08
3rd fill  2cc - Nov 13, 08,4th fill1cc - Jan 8, 09,5th fill 3/4 cc - March 26, 09

wildheart63
on 11/4/08 3:01 am - IL
ok, so you ate chips....don't beat yourself up about it,turn it around and start from this moment on.
you can do this!
lori

knickerbocker
on 11/4/08 3:07 am - MI
You can only change the future - not the past.  A small bag of chips is not going to make you gain weight.  Not allowing yourself treats now and then is only going to make your life miserable.
renegadebkr
on 11/5/08 4:46 am - Waldorf, MD
Ok so you ate em whoop tee do. Now you get back in the groove and go the same length of time without em again then do it again it will keep you honest. Bu****ch out you might make it another snack and it might not agree with you and you will pay for it dearly. Good Luck.
Dusty Cassidy   " It's not a real adventure unless you come home with a scar "                    
Current weight  219.0 Lbs   My  Ideal weight  188   I love my sleeve 

cassi75474
on 11/6/08 9:08 am - West Tawakoni, TX

I wouldn't kill myself over it.

If you are craving salt, then make sure that you drink extra water.  Other foods that have in the past always got me through salt cravings are, cucumbers set in ice water with a little vinegar, or even pickles.  Yes, sodium bad, but much better choices than chips for the salt craving.  Just my 2 cents.  You can give me yours when I slip later on.  ;-)

Losing weight and loving it!  Feeling better every day!

renee K.
on 11/11/08 9:57 am - Augusta, GA
I got salty/crunchy cravings last night and it was NASTY!!!!  so, i got some crushed ice and sprinkled it with some popcorn seasoning.  i know it sounds weird, but it worked, NO calories, yes sodium, but if it kept me from really messing up, i can deal with it!

50 lbs is fantastic. tomorrow is another day. nothing went wrong, your are human, just a human with a band.  Just be glad it wasnt a super size bag of chips!!!!!

Most Active