sick

kimkeever
on 5/24/11 1:25 am - AZ
So yesterday I ended up getting sick and lost part of my lunch (eeew...) I ended up having to go to the podiatrist yesterday for a problem Ive been having in my heel, and I got a cortisone shot....well I think it ended up affecting me because I was nauseous and got sick n the rest is history, but just kinda felt blah for the rest of the day...feeling somewhat better today....

Tom C.
on 5/24/11 2:53 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Hope you feel better soon. Make sure to take in a lot of liquids.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
kimkeever
on 5/24/11 3:58 am - AZ
thanks Tom...Ive been getting in my water...been feeling a little bit better...still kinda blah but its all good....

Amy B.
on 5/27/11 9:05 pm
 It's so hard to know, especially this soon after surgery, if it's the band or you're actually sick. It sounds like you have a reasonable reason to be feeling so yucky. I'm so glad I haven't been sick yet. I am scared to death of throwing up and busting a stitch. After my surgery, I was coming out of anesthesia and I coughed really hard and popped one. They heard it outside of my body and had to put me back under and reopen incision! Let's just say the recovery was longer than I had hoped, but nothing since then. Hope you are feeling better!
One day at a time.  
Most Active