FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/1/12 8:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday morning Everyone,

Hope your ready for a amazing weekend.   We ALL have so very much in our lives to be grateful for.  Sometimes we may think that we don't....but that couldn't be farther from the truth.    After all we should be extremely grateful that we woke up this AM....that we have legs and arms and a good brain that remembers things and makes us think.   Grateful that we can smell the flowers and the rain outside.   Grateful for everything in our lives both good and bad...the bad things teach us what we need to know.    Today I am grateful for my family and their love.   I am grateful for every person that God puts in my life and for all the people that enjoy these daily posts.    Grateful for my health and for my WLS.    Without my weight loss surgery.....I know I wouldn't have good health nor have the energy hat I have today.   Thank you everyone *****ads these post.   I am VERY grateful for you.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a amazing weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active