WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/20/12 8:50 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Pre-Thanksgiving Morning Everyone,

Hope everyone is ready for the food challenges that are going to be before us tomorrow.   I know that I have a plan in place to make my Thanksgiving successful.    We ALL have something in our lives to be grateful for.   Today I am grateful that I have plans to make tomorrow a great Thanksgiving in spite of being surrounded by fattening high calorie foods for the most part.     I am so grateful for WL journey although it has not been perfect and I never reached my goal weight.    Tomorrow is my 7 year Surgiversary for my WLS.   I am SO grateful for my WLS and all the choices today that others have.     I am so grateful for the weight that I have lost and maintained even though I have experienced a re-gain due to mega stress in my life....I am now back in control of my journey.    I am grateful that I am not letting this re-gain get me down and make me feel like a failure although sometimes I do feel like one.   I am so grateful to God for always being there for me and letting me know that I am not doing this alone.    PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today.   Have a blessed pre- Thanksgiving and please make wise food choices this holiday season.

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active